GABA - 250 mg
GLUTAMINE - 150 mg
INOSITOL- 40 mg
L-CARNITINE - 27 mg
MAGNESIUM - 56 mg
Cerimag reconstructs metabolism processes in the brain, provides excreting toxic substances forming in the process of adopting glucose by brain and exchanging. It reduces awareness of nervous system and has soothing effect by increasing inhibition in the brain; improve the memory, effects positively to the removing motional and defective speech arising in the result of disturbance of cerebral blood circulation. It has ant hypoxic and the anti-convulsion effect. Cerimag removes factors (degenerative brain injury of head, hypoxia, trauma and so on.) affecting to the memory and education in children.
· Failing of mental development accompanied decreasing in mental activity
· Nervous tension, neurosis, insomnia
· Speech disorders
· Focus deficit and/or hyperactivity
· Children cerebral palsy
· Postpartum complications of craniocerebral injuries in children
· Weakness of eating reflex in newborn (as well as, in premature births) (impassive suction)
· Hypotrophy, arterial hypertension, adynamy
· Asphyxia and the situation after birth trauma
· In order to improve the physical and psycho-motor development of premature births
· Respiratory distress-syndrome
· Premature births in the full parenteral nutrition and children in hemodialysis
· Symptom complex (hypoglycemia, hyperketonemia, coma) similar to Reye's syndrome appearing in the process of adopting Valproic acid.
DOSE AND ADMINISTRATION
From 0 age to 1 age- 5 ml once in a day (daily doze- 5 ml);
From 1 age to 5- 5 ml twice in a day (daily doze- 10 ml);
Above 5 age - 10 ml twice in a day (daily doze- 20 ml);
The drug is taken purely or little dissolved in water.
Feeling of dryness in the mouth, irritation of mouth mucosa, allergic reactions, nausea, vomiting.
High sensitivity to the components of the preparation.
Do not use more than the recommended dose. Taking drug does not require keeping a special diet. Keep out of reach of children.
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEDICINES
Enhance the impact of benzodiazepines, some sleeping drugs, anti-epileptic drugs.
CERIMAG, syrup 150 ml.